Empaths are people that are very sensitive and that can feel the emotions of people on a deep level. Empaths can be great friends, therapists, intuitive, healers and are easy to talk to and to connect with.
The problem is that an empath can turn against people because the pain that they feel from others can leave them being depressed and withdrawn.
People that are empaths feel that these are the hardest things to deal with:
- Being stressed in group settings.
- Feeling sad after talking to a friend.
- Feeing emotions when they aren’t theirs.
- Feeling drained when someone vents about their issues.
People that are intuitive empaths will be introverts and they spend a lot of time being alone and feeling overwhelmed. Sometimes these people will feel out of place and will have a hard time connecting with people because the emotions are so strong.
Empaths feel overwhelmed and feel that they are connected to people deeply because of the emotions. They do know that they have a purpose but sometimes they have a hard time controlling their abilities and it can make them become more introverted.
The process to control their empathy is something that has to be learned and empaths have to learn to be able to do this so that they can be healthy and strong.
Here are some ways they can do this:
- Put yourself first.
- Take a class that lets you be creative.
- Meditate in your favorite place.
- Spend time with loved ones in happy situations.
- Get good rest.
- Be a pen pal with someone you enjoy talking to.
- Share your feelings with others.
- Let things go.
- Talk to someone that you can trust.
- Walk through your emotions before going to bed.
- Attend a counseling meeting.
- Talk to your spiritual leader.
- Celebrate good things.
- Spend more time with your children and spouse.